is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, it made of the C or E glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate,
good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then coated by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent and treated by high temperature heat finishing. It’s ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry!
1.Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemical corrosion resistant, and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2.Outstanding process :Include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after 28-day immersion of 5% Na(OH) solution, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
3.Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it own 20% extra strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn!
4.Strength retention rate > 90%, elongation <1%, the durability of more than 50 years
5.Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property..
6.Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
7.Fire resistant, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulations etc.
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen etc)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4.Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
5. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
6. Fire board.
7. Grinding wheel base fabric.
8. Road surface with geogrid
9. Construction caulking tape etc.
1. 16x16 mesh, 15x14 mesh, 12x12 mesh, 10x10 mesh, 9x9 mesh, 8x8 mesh, 6x6 mesh, 5x5 mesh, 5x4 mesh, 4x4 mesh, 3x3 mesh, 2.5x2.5 mesh, 1x1 mesh and so on
2. Weight/sq.meter: 40g—800g
3. Each roll length: 10m,20m,30m,50m—300m
4. Width: 1m—2.2m
5. Color: White (standard) blue, green, orange, yellow and others.
6. We can produce many specifications and use different packaging according to customers’ requests.
1. 75g / m2 or less: Used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 or about: Widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3. 145g/m2 or about: Used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 or about: Used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.